JP Construction specializes in James Hardie and fiber cement siding installation and repair for residential in the Buda area. With over 30 years of extensive experience, up to date training, and professional supervision on our projects, JP Construction provides Buda siding customers with the best in job execution on anyfiber cement siding installation job we embark upon. We finish all of our projects on time and on budget.
Since we are a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, here are the standards James Hardie considers before granting anyone this preferred status:
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Regular & Random Installation Audits by James Hardie
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed
- Fully Bonded*
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 6 past clients
* Where required by law
Quality, Integrity, & Dependability
We pride ourselves in meeting a high standard of workmanship for every task and project we undertake. Our attention to detail allows us to provide prompt, personalized service to a large variety of clients. Our work ethic to meet and exceed client expectations through job performance stems from years of tradition and expertise in all types of exterior remodeling and repair. We make use of the finest materials to meet the repair and remodeling needs of our clients.
Damaged Property Repair
We have extensive experience working with insurance companies and the insurance claim process, helping you complete repairs to your damaged property quickly and efficiently. We are an Allstate/Angie’s List Partner and are able to cover entire claims in most cases.